activities & events in
MRC Thérèse-de Blainville
Please click on a tab below to select category.
A program designed to support Quebec’s minority English-speaking communities in improving and maintaining access to the full range of Health and Social Services. Funding for this program is provided by Health Canada and the project is managed by CHSSN.
The program supports the capacity of Quebec’s English-speaking communities to ensure their vitality through cooperation and partnership with the health and social services system. To achieve this, the program currently funds the development of 22 community health and social service networks (NPIs). 4 Korners Family Resource Center is the NPI network for the Laurentian region.
- Who we are – Equitable access to health and social services in English
- Vitality – Investing in the vitality of English-Speaking Quebec
- Mobilizing – English-speaking communities mobilizing for positive change
- Cal en Bourg
- Carrefour Péri-Naissance (Saint-Eustache)
- CASA (Concert action soutien autonomie des Laurentides)
- C.E.S.A.M.E. (Centre pour l’enfance en santé mentale) Deux-Montagnes
- Christ Church
- CISSS (Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux) des Laurentides
- Laurentian Regional CLC (Community Learning Center) – Argenteuil & Sainte-Agathe
- Comité 0-5 ans des Pays-d’en-Haut
- Community Connections (Deux-Montagnes)
- Conseil jeunesse des Pays-d’en-Haut
- Cooperative des Arts des Basses-Laurentides
- Cozy Corners (Morin-Heights)
- Deux-Montagnes Lions Club
- Fondation médicale des Laurentides et des Pays-d’en-Haut
- Fonds communautaire d’accès au micro-crédit
- Fonds d’Emprunt des Laurentides
- Forever Young Theatre
- Heritage Social Club
- Holy Trinity Church of Sainte-Agathe
- La Traversée
- Laurentian Club of Canada
- Laurentian Region Cancer Support Group
- Main Street Newspaper (Les Éditions Main Street)
- Fonds communautaires d’accèss aux micro-credit
- Maison de la famille du nord
- Maison des Jeunes Deux-Montagnes
- Municipality of Arundel
- Municipality of Morin-Heights
- Municipality of Sainte-Agathe
- PANDA BLSO (People Apt at Negotiating Deficits of Attention Basses-Laurentides Sud-Ouest)
- Paroisse Notre-Dame-des-Monts
- Prévoyance envers les Ainés des Laurentides -Programme PAIR
- Québec en Forme
- Regroupement des tables de concertation des Pays-d’en-Haut
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
- Table des aînés des Pays-d’en-Haut
- Women’s Time Out
Click / Tap on Thumbnail to Enlarge
The McGill Training and Retention of Health Professionals Project contributes to Quebec’s initiatives to ensuring English-speaking Quebecers have access to the full range of health and social services in their own language through measures designed to build and maintain a sufficient complement of health and social services personnel capable of providing services in English. The project is an additional tool to support the implementation and enhancement of regional programs of access to health and social services in English as provided for in the Act respecting health and social services.
The objectives are to ensure English-speaking people receive effective communication in their language from the health and social services professionals serving their needs and to increase the number of English-speaking professionals working in the health and social services system.
4Korners is collaborating with McGill University to bring English-speaking health and social services professionals to the Laurentian Region. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.